Acknowledgement of Third-Party Content
We acknowledge the copyright of the respective owners to all images and other media content shown on this website, and we make every effort not to infringe copyright. You may not republish, copy, modify, distribute or broadcast any of the content on this website, including the photographs, audio files and all other content, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.
We are are grateful to third-party providers for permission to use a number of the images and other media shown on this website.
Credit for Third-Party Content
In particular, we wish to acknowledge:
- Photographs of Carmen at Edinburgh Studio Opera are copyright of Edinburgh Studio Opera
- Photographs of The Magic Flute at Fife Opera are copyright of Doug Taylor on behalf of Fife Opera
- Photographs of Eugene Onegin at Fife Opera are copyright of Doug Taylor on behalf of Fife Opera
- Photographs of The Life to Come at Surrey Opera are copyright of Surrey Opera
- Photographs of Royal Conservatoire of Scotland productions are copyright of Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Photographs of Scozzesi are copyright of Classical Musicians Scotland
- Photographs of Glasgow Cathedral Choir are copyright of Glasgow Cathedral Choir